There is no registration fee.
Meals and Accommodation
All in-person participants are requested to book their meals (lunch, dinner) with the conference center. This amounts to CHF 135 for the duration of the conference. Furthermore, the conference center offers on-site accommodation including breakfast at a special rate to conference participants (only Sun–Fri):
|one bed in a shared double room||CHF 80.30|
|double room for single use||CHF 135.30|
|double room including accompanying person||CHF 188.60|
Meals and accommodation can be paid by Mastercard or Visa.
Note that in order to book rooms at the reduced rates, you will need a conference code which you will receive upon registration (see below) along with further information on the booking process. We urge you to book accommodation well in advance because the rooms will also be available to tourists.
In case you are looking for a partner to share a double room with, we will be glad to offer assistance. Please indicate your wish in the registration interface.
If you plan to bring an accompanying person not attending the conference, please get in touch with us. Please note that accompanying persons are not eligible for reduced rates for accommodation or meals (unfortunately, the booking system applies the reduced rate to meals for accompanying persons, consequently we will have to charge the difference separately).
Alternatively, you can find a variety of hotels in downtown Ascona or Locarno. Please note that the conference center is located on top of a hill (120m, 397–538 steps). It is connected to downtown Ascona by a scenic walk (20 min) as well as an infrequent bus route. Please also note that it is mandatory to book the conference meals (lunch and dinner) with the conference center even if you stay elsewhere.
Registration is closed. If you would still like to attend, please contact us.
Please register until 15 September.
The registration process is baroque, but you will be rewarded with beautiful views of Lago Maggiore and the Alps (weather permitting):
- To apply for attendance, please first fill our online registration form.
- Please allow for one working day to let us process the application. When approved, we will send you a confirmation message containing a registration ID.
- With this ID, you may subsequently update your registration data at your convenience.
- Our registration message will also contain further information on booking the conference meals and accommodation, namely a link and a conference code.
- Please follow the link to book the conference meals and accommodation at the conference center indicating the conference code. You will have to pay by credit card to complete this step. Please note that the conference center does not offer the option to pay for the meals on site, you must book then in advance.
- You will then receive a receipt from the credit card company (Saferpay) and a confirmation message by the conference center.
If you experience difficulty with fail at some point of the registration, please contact us.