Conference “String Theory and Quantum Gravity”
- what personal info to collect? ask m/f?
- include poster, use photo for the time being
- social event details
- update conference secretary
Understanding quantum gravity is one of the main open questions in modern theoretical physics. The most promising approach to this problem is currently string theory, which provides a unifying framework for all elementary particles and their interactions, including gravity. In recent years, important progress in has been made, in particular using the so-called AdS/CFT correspondence. The meeting will bring together some of the key proponents of these developments.
Dates & Venue
3 – 7 July 2017
Monte Verità Conference Center
- Niklas Beisert (ETH Zürich)
- Matthias Blau (Universität Bern)
- Matthias Gaberdiel (ETH Zürich)
- Marcos Mariño (Université de Genève)