There is no registration fee.
Meals and Accommodation
All participants are requested to book their meals (lunch, dinner) with the conference center. This amounts to CHF 110 for the duration of the conference. Furthermore, the conference center offers on-site accommodation at a special rate to conference participants (only Sun–Fri):
|double room/twin beds||incl. breakfast||CHF 158|
|double room for single use||incl. breakfast||CHF 134|
For further options and details, see the price list. Meals and accommodation can be paid by Mastercard or Visa.
Note that in order to book rooms at the reduced rates, you will need a conference code which you will receive upon registration (see below) along with further information on the booking process. We urge you to book accommodation well in advance because the rooms will also be available to tourists.
In case you are looking for a partner to share a double room with, we will be glad to offer assistance. Please indicate your wish in the registration interface.
If you plan to bring an accompanying person not attending the conference, please get in touch with us. Please note that accompanying persons are not eligible for reduced rates at the hotel.
Alternatively, you can find a variety of hotels in downtown Ascona or Locarno. Please note that the conference center is located on top of a hill (120m, 397–538 steps). It is connected to downtown Ascona by a scenic walk (20 min) as well as an infrequent bus route. Please also note that it is mandatory to book the conference meals (lunch and dinner) with the conference center even if you stay elsewhere.
Registration is closed.
Please register until 30 April.
The registration process is baroque, but you will be rewarded with beautiful views of Lago Maggiore and the Alps (weather permitting):
- To register, please first fill our online registration form.
- When we receive notice of your registration, we will send you a confirmation message containing a registration ID. Please allow for one working day to let us validate the registration.
- Our registration message will also contain further information on booking the conference meals and accommodation, namely a link and a conference code.
- Please follow the link to book the conference meals at the conference center indicating the conference code. You will have to pay by credit card to complete this step. Please note that the conference center does not offer the option to pay for the meals on site, you must book then in advance.
- You will then receive a receipt from the credit card company (Saferpay) and a confirmation message by the conference center with another link to book on-site accommodation. You will need to enter the conference code provided in our email as the promotion code to book a room at the reduced rates indicated above.
- If you wish to stay at the conference hotel, please follow the link and book a room using the conference code for the reduced rates. You will have to pay by credit card to complete the reservation. Please note that the conference center does not offer the option to pay a share of a double room. If you want to share a double room, one participant must pay for the entire room. Nevertheless, you can obtain a split receipt upon request on arrival.
- When done, please click here.
If you experience difficulty with fail at some point of the registration, please contact us.